Sunday, April 12, 2009

New material soon!

It's been interesting getting feedback from people on this blog. Just by the nature of the way Blogger.com is set up and how it uses the information you put in your Profile to feed searches that people do, word of this blog is spreading in almost a viral way with little effort on my part. Interesting stuff...

I have a series of travel and technique posts coming in the next week. Most importantly, I plan to get back to putting up more entries related to my "Auto-everything" post from 2/15/09.

If you're spending some of your valuable time to visit and check out this blog, I hope you find it interesting.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Saw your post on dpreview this morning. Nice start here. Used the link to subscribe to posts. I live in NJ so some of this could be good for me.

    ReplyDelete