Friday, June 24, 2011

"The Photographer's Eye" - Now available as an iPad app!

Back in 2009, I wrote a brief review at this link of one of my favorite photography books called "The Photographer's Eye" by Michael Freeman.  I've read this book twice now and it stands up well to repeated readings, and in fact I discovered new things the second time around that perhaps I didn't quite fully absorb the first time.

This is one book that I consider essential reading for any photography enthusiast.  Considering that, I was pretty excited to hear that this book has now been converted and enhanced for release as an iPad app!  A very well selling iPad app, at that.  You can read the details about the new app at this link.

Even though I already own this book, I enjoyed it so much that I plan to purchase the iPad app as well.  I'm intrigued at the thought of the extra multimedia content in the app that goes above and beyond the book, and I consider the price small relative to the amount of value that I've gotten out of all of Michael Freeman's books.

If you buy the app, I would like to hear your feedback on it.  Please add a comment to this post with your thoughts.  Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment