Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marketing Travel Photography

I was browsing around photo.net this morning because I hurt my back yesterday and I figured I would spend some "down time" while I get better catching up on some of my photography reading.

I stumbled across two interesting and well-written articles about breaking into the Travel Photography business, although the principles of the articles can definitely be applied to many (if not most) other types of photography.

Definitely worth a read if you're a photographer and are interested in finding new ways to market yourself and your images. In this age when everyone has a camera hanging around their neck and more people than ever are trying to sell their pictures through an increasing number of avenues, you need an edge.

Part 1: Marketing Travel Photography
Part 2: Marketing Travel Photography: Four Essential Steps

No comments:

Post a Comment