Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So John, where are YOUR pictures?

So John, where are YOUR photos on YOUR photography blog at www.johnolszewski.com?

A good question, to which I have a good answer!

I've been spending a lot of time on my photography lately and I was trying to decide on a way to begin to include some of it on this blog. To that end, I've decided to start a Photo-A-Week project.

The goal of this type of project is to spend some time each week deliberately thinking through the process of taking an effective, expressive, creative picture....and then taking one! It's a fun process that reinforces all of the things that I'm learning and trying to do with my photography, and at the end of the year I'll hopefully have 52 good photographs to show for my efforts.

Of course, the other interesting thing is to make it compelling enough for people to want to stop by briefly once (or more) per week to check out the latest entry in the project. I hope I succeed there.

So...The project will be coming shortly and will be linked to off of this blog, so stay tuned!

Thanks,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment